Thursday, January 7, 2010

In 2010 I ... Warmed My Winter Heart

For quite some time, a lovely group of neighborhood friends and I have been eating and drinking together.


Last year this group was formalized into something now simply referred to as Dinner Club. I think I can speak for everyone that our absolute favorite activity is patio drinking, with patio dining as a close second.

With Minneapolis winter in full effect, we've moved indoors to a new favorite late night happy hour spot - Roat Osha. Quite frankly, it's the perfect spot for a winter warm up with oodles of red wine, vodka tonics and "deep-fried Roat Osha food babies" (maternity clothing optional). Topped off with a nightcap at The Bulldog, it was the best way to make it through a freezing, snowy Wednesday.

Who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment