Monday, January 4, 2010

In 2010 I ... saw Solid Gold on NYE

No real introduction here - I'm just diving in. 2010 has started and this year, I'm keeping track. With my (seemingly) rapidly fading memory - and constant reminders that I "never remember anything" - I can and will now that it's getting written down.

The year started off superbly with a fun evening of champagne, beer, whiskey, the CC Club, Solid Gold show and after-party. Jason, Cooper and Dave provided immense amounts of entertainment. Also, I would post some of the 100+ photos Dave took, but after swallowing his memory card, it seems unlikely those will surface. (Believe me, if they do, they will be deserving of a dedicated post for numerous reasons.)



I also think it was the first NYE that I didn't catch even a minute of television. No ball drop, no anchors discussing resolutions, no faux-excitement at 11 pm CST when midnight strikes in New York. And I've decided I much prefer it that way (Sorry, Mr. Clark).

Excited to see what the rest of the year has in store. Cheers to remembering it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment