Monday, January 4, 2010

In 2010 I ... Launched a Website


Yep, an actual website. Now keep in mind I wasn't writing the code or programming the CMS, but I led the development/management, handled copy writing, and even took some images that are (temporarily) on display. I've worked on web projects in the past, but this one really felt like it stayed true to the goal from start to finish. (Not to mention it came in on time and under budget. What a rare treat.)

If you're ever looking for a dedicated freelance web developer, I can't recommend CK Creative Design enough. Chris Klimek is fantastic at what he does, great to work with and an all-around nice guy.

The sad part is I cannot think of a single reason for another work-related web project in '10. Better get brainstorming ...

No comments:

Post a Comment