Sunday, June 13, 2010

In 2010 I ... chopped my hair

These posts are getting increasingly violent. Shot. Chopped. I'm going to have to monitor my subject lines a bit better so as not to scare my lovely blog followers!

But I really did chop it. Quite a bit in fact. And for summer, I'm bringing the blond back, too.

Before. (And before this cut was grown out into unrecognizable sloppiness. And I want this tan back right now.)

After.


I've never been very attached to my hair. It's been most every (natural) color, cut and style and I like to keep a "why not" attitude about the whole thing. If you never experiment, you might never find the best one! Although I've never been willing to settle on a "best" choice, which leads me to believe I'll be on a lifelong hunt. At least it'll be a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment