Sunday, June 13, 2010

In 2010 I ... attended a lovely outdoor wedding

Niki & Ryan were married this past Saturday and the event couldn't have reflected them more perfectly. Even through the constant drizzle N & R showed you don't need perfect weather to have an outdoor ceremony:



Because I was wrapped up in my flasher-like trench coat (thanks, Morgan) I failed to grab a shot of my nautical polka-dot dress - which conveniently but unintentionally coordinated with my gift wrap - so this random back shot will have to suffice:



The crowd behind the dress was for the evening's second stop, Patty's long shirt/short pants/Lady Gaga-themed birthday soiree. Also in NE Mpls, it was a relatively quick walk from the wedding and an outrageously fun way to end the night. Seriously, that much craziness/karaoke/drinking should be illegal. Then again, maybe it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment