Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In 2010 I ... turned 27.

Ah! Closer to 30 than ever before. I don't even know what to think about this. It's a scary thought, honestly. So to calm my nerves, I'm making a list of things to look forward to in my 27th year.
  • Lisa's bachelorette weekend in Okoboji (July 16-18)
  • Bastille Day at Barbette (July 18)
  • Adam's wedding (July 23)
  • The birth of Jessie's baby boy, Felix (July 24, hopefully!)
  • Shooting Erin's wedding (July 24)
  • The return of Music & Movies @ Loring (August 3)
  • Sheila's return visit to Mpls (August 6)
  • Labor Day weekend at the cabin with Nikki & Erin (September 3-6)
  • Lisa's wedding (September 11)
  • Columbus Day weekend visiting Sheila in Boston (October 8-11)
Okay, so that just covers off on the major, upcoming scheduled stuff. I'm certain there will also be:
What else? What am I forgetting, friends? Help ease the elderly pain with thoughts of fun activities for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment