Sunday, January 10, 2010

In 2010 I ... received a gorgeous gift

"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness." R. Bach

If this holds true, then the Houghton clan made an awfully big wish, because I was taken by complete surprise when I stopped by their house this afternoon and was greeted by Eli, and this:



Lovely, isn't it? A little treasure that's been sitting in my Etsy favorites for some time now, just waiting to be purchased. But, according to Eli, his little treasures Violet & Silas beat me to it ... and then gifted it to me. What a treat.

At just 3 1/2 months, those twins are turning out to be quite the shoppers already! I can't wait until they're walking, so the three of us can start sneaking out for secret shopping rendezvouses of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment